We are looking for a Copywriter with 2-5 years experience who has a strong background writing for consumer brands. Our copywriter will be responsible for working on a variety of copy projects, ranging from product descriptors, on pack copy, RTBs and USPs, as well as romantic and product/flavor specific language that can be used for various brand touch-points. Our firm emphasizes the integration of strategy, consumer insights and research into all aspects of the design process, so we will naturally gravitate towards candidates who have experience working with large teams and/or for similar consultancies. Each of our projects has a unique style and tone so the ideal candidate would be skilled at adapting their approach to fit each brand’s personality.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Experience writing for relevant consumer brands.
• BS/BA/BFA degree in Communications, English, Marketing or Design related field.
• The ability to lead and take charge of each part of the project as it relates to their discipline.
• Develop guidelines for product, box and spec sheet copy. Write feature copy, spec sheet copy and box copy. And ensure that all copy is following the guidelines established by each project.
• Coordinate with the Design, Marketing and Research departments to ensure that each objective is carefully managed, clearly communicated and incorporates strategic thinking and key insights.
• Check all work against other brands and ensure that all the deliverables are unique and own able for the client.
• A passion for writing and communication. Great organization skills. A desire to work with people from various departments.
Interested candidates should provide a Resume, Portfolio and samples of their ideation, writing and process to us by email. email@example.com
We are looking for a Structural Designer with 2-5 years experience designing cartons, blisters, tubes and bags for consumer brands to join our team. Candidates should have a strong portfolio showcasing their ideation, sketching, rendering and production skills. As well as demonstrating an understanding of how structural design can accentuate and compliment graphics and branding. The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of the CPG manufacturing process and how to work with and design to standard line equipment. Our firm emphasizes the integration of strategy, consumer insights and research into all aspects of the design process, so we will naturally gravitate towards candidates who have experience working with large teams and/or for similar consultancies.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Structural design experience relevant to consumer brands.
• BS/BA/BFA degree in industrial design or its equivalent.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and related Creative Suite programs which can be used to format design work for presentations.
• 3D modeling skills and experience in Pro/ENGINEER, Rhino and/or SolidWorks.
• Working knowledge of production and manufacturing processes including but not limited to; folding cartons, injection molding, thermal forming, blow molding etc.
• Great communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• Experience with client presentations and the ability to clearly articulate your design intent.
• An ever-expanding knowledge of innovations and new technologies and how they influence the design of consumer brands in a retail environment.
• The ability to lead and take charge of each part of the projects as it relates to their discipline.
Interested candidates should provide a Resume, Portfolio and samples of their ideation, sketching and process to us by email. firstname.lastname@example.org